Proven. Mission-ready. responsive.
With a respected leadership position in the rotorcraft industry, UTC Aerospace Systems serves commercial and military operators with advanced system technology and tailored service offerings.
UTC Aerospace Systems has a long history of improving safety, operational cost, reliability and functionality for helicopter operators and manufacturers around the world. This, combined with its reputation as a flexible business partner, has made the company a trusted source for original helicopter equipment as well as MRO, spares and support services.
UTC Aerospace Systems’ broad portfolio of field-proven products for the rotorcraft industry includes, but is not limited to, the following systems:
• Cargo on/off load systems (COOLS)
• Electric power generation and distribution
• Engine and control systems
• Environmental control systems
• Fire protection systems
• Flight control actuation
• Flight control actuators
• Fly-by-wire flight control computers
• Goodrich ice detection and protection systems
• Goodrich rescue hoists
• Health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS)
• Landing gear
• Laser detection and warning systems
• Lightweight flexible drive systems
• Main and tail rotor shafts
• Multi-function air data probes
• SmartProbe® air data systems
• Stabilized imaging microgimbals
• Tablet electronic flight bags (EFB)
• Terrain warning and avoidance systems (TERPROM® digital terrain system)
• Transmission shafts
• Vehicle management computers
• Wheels and brakes
• Windshield wiper/wash systems
• WINSLOW™ life rafts and floats
UTC Aerospace Systems products and systems are on nearly every rotorcraft that flies today, as well as those currently in development. Service-proven HUMS, electronic engine controls, flight control and actuation systems, laser detection and warning systems, rescue hoists, drive systems and ice protection systems are some of the company’s products on key frontline rotorcraft, including many active commercial and military applications.
UTC Aerospace Systems is dedicated to providing comprehensive, custom-tailored lifecycle support for its products and is uniquely positioned to serve as either a system or ‘a la carte’ provider depending on customer needs. Through a simplified Customer Service interaction, UTC Aerospace Systems puts a global presence and top engineering talent at your disposal. UTC Aerospace Systems provides AOG and technical product support through a single Customer Response Center, available 24/7 and backed by 60 service centers across 26 countries. utcaerospacesystems.com RWI