FEC Heliports introduce HEMS-Star® helipad lighting system
HEM-Star® is a rechargeable portable battery powered LED lighting system designed for rapid deployment to provide safe and effective marking at designated or ad-hoc landing areas.
• Wireless enabled for remote or pilot activation.
• NVG compatible red, blue, green, white visible LEDs and infra-red and is programmable to show steady -on, flash warning, location beacon or Morse Code.
• Optional automatic sunset switching.
• Full case weighs only 10.6Kg.
• Rechargeable in its case via mains at 100-240V AC, vehicles at 13.5-28VDC, solar or wind power and is IP65 rated.
• Stainless steel based for stability HEM-Star® was successfully tested at the Sikorsky Development Flight Centre under the rotor wash of a CH-147 Chinook.
• FCC certification for operation in the US, and CE certification for the European Union.
HEM-Star® is the upgraded version of the popular HeliLight System which has been operational in the field for two years. A tried and trusted solution used at multiple locations by:
• Scottish Ambulance Service
• Midland Air Ambulance
• Welsh Air Ambulance
• North West Air Ambulance
• National Police Air Service (NPAS)
Our portable lighting systems have been deployed on a global scale in the USA, Russia, Bangladesh, Mozambique, Kenya and Japan.
See a demonstration of HEMS-Star® at this year’s Air Medical Transport Conference USA 26th – 28th September at booth 1503.
Buy online at www.heliportsequipment.com/hem-star or contact email@example.com.
Next Generation Lightweight RF Coaxial Cables Deliver Considerable Weight Savings
80% lighter. That’s what PIC Wire & Cable’s ® ULTRALITE UH67163 cable is compared to RG393.
With 45 years of industry-leading knowledge and engineering expertise, PIC continues to advance interconnect technology. The new ULTRALITES line is yet another innovative cable solution that is both low loss and lightweight. These 50ohm lightweight, laser markable cables also feature: 1) Better Shielding;
2) Lower Loss (Attenuation); and 3) Improved Dielectric.
Weight Savings with PIC’s ULTRALITES:
• UH67163 cable is 80% lighter than RG393
• UH22089 is 60% lighter than the similar-performing S22089
• UH44193 is 56% lighter when compared to RG142
Reducing airframe weight while increasing fuel efficiency & payload are the primary outcomes from specifying these cables. All Electrical, Mechanical, and Environmental (EWIS) Testing has also been completed.
Call 1-800-742-3191 or visit www.picwire.com/products/rf-mates-ultralite.php.